It has happened to you before ...
- You are writing a specification and you have a small question about public procurement.
- You have to designate several tenderers in e-Procurement, and yes, how did this happen?
- You receive an invitation to participate in a public contract, and what exactly do you have to do?
- You need to submit a tender to a government, and you have questions about using e-Tendering.
At the request of many of our clients, we are therefore now setting up a helpdesk to which you can turn with your ad hoc questions.
- The helpdesk is available 24/7 by phone and e-mail.
- The biggest difference between APeXPRO's helpdesk and consultancy department is its approachability.
- Get quick answers to ad hoc questions related to Public Procurement Legislation and e-Procurement.
- You can go there with small questions, for which you do not want to talk to a consultant.
- The price tag is lower.
- You do not need to make an appointment and you will get help very quickly.
- You just make the phone call, it couldn't be easier.
- Possibility of taking over the PC in case of problems with e-Notification and e-Tendering
Interested? Order your subscription right now in the web shop or contact us for more information about the available formulas